Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady have hit a home run with Launching A Leadership Revolution. Undeniably insightful, well researched and easy to read, their book is sure to become one of the most influential books written about leadership in recent years. The authors have created this book in order to share the business lessons they have learned and developed during the last 10 years while on the journey of building a successful business.

Success isn't easy, easily explained, or entirely predictable.
Remember: What a gossiper will do WITH you he'll do TO you.
Pursue financial education so you can be in charge of money rather than it being in charge of you.
Platitudes aren't nearly as important as attitudes.
Our privileges aren't for our pleasure but for our purpose.
Multi-tasking is a thief. Stop splitting yourself into little tiny pieces.
Re-post: "Is There No One?" #purpose
Meet people where they are, but help them to become the best they can be.
Light is the load of commitments to God-given principles and worthy goals.
Leaders identify problems, and then solve them. It only sounds simple.
It's okay to be a character as long as you have it.
It's almost as if TIME loses patience with us as we age, and therefore it speeds up.
Injustice we seem to handle; but the randomness of life seems to mess with us the most.
Happy Thanksgiving! Giving thanks for the ultimate gift!
If you do not exert discipline over your finances, your finances will exert discipline over you.
Humanism is that exhausting, persistent tendency of people to become full of themselves.
Frustration to an achiever is like that pesky neighborhood kid from whom you can't move away.
Focus on astounding your customers and you'll confound your critics.
#Excellence tends to inspire more of the same in others.
99% of your time in networking is charity. The other 1% makes you wealthy. #service #leadership #LoveLifeLeadership
Half the people in America work for financial rewards, the other half vote for it. #Leadership #LoveLifeLeadership
“Doubts in your mind are a much greater roadblock to success than obstacles on the journey.” #LoveLifeLeadership
“You can be on the right track and still get run over if you're not moving.” #LoveLifeLeadership
“Winning requires reaching inside of yourself for that extra gear to accelerate challenges.” #LoveLifeLeadership
“Free society's organize around the "invisible hand" while Force society's organize around the State's "visible fist.” #LoveLifeLeadership
Life Leadership Makes Large Contribution to Literacy Nova Scotia
Life is a raging river and wisdom is the paddle. #LoveLifeLeadership
Most complain about dried up lawns; others envy a neighbor's green lawn, but winners learn from all lawns while cultivating their own.
“The only place where compensation comes before service is in the dictionary or anywhere the government meddles.” #LoveLifeLeadership
“But is the word used before you rationalize why the situation is not your fault nor responsibility #LoveLifeLeadership
RT @Leadershipfreak: When leaders get better, everyone around them gets better.
RT @hellokitty1962: Everybody wants to be somebody. Be the best somebody you can be. #lovelifeleadership
RT @RandySpence1: 🌼 "The subconscious mind works for you, providing dreams or nightmares based upon what you feed it." - Orrin Woodward @Or…
RT @ResolvedToLive: Don't envy others gifts, leverage them. @Orrin_Woodward
Effort toward excellence is never wasted. @RascalTweets #LoveLifeLeadership
90% effort helps one excel; the remaining 10% makes for mastery #Leadership #mastery #LoveLifeLeadership
Most people wait for a chance but winners take a chance. Terri Brady #leadership #LoveLifeLeadership
Old: Those who live by the sword, die by the sword. New: Those who live on gossip, die by gossip. #leadership #truth #LoveLifeLeadership
No one should ever go hungry, what with chewing ourselves out, eating crow and swallowing pride. ~@RascalTweets #LoveLifeLeadership

The authors are making a donation equal to 100% of all the advances and royalties they receive for this edition to All Grace Outreach in Flint, Michigan. Learn more about All Grace Outreach charity ...CLICK HERE